|Ban Sabai Village Boutique Resort & Spa
We opened the resort on 03.03.03 and upgraded the facilities and services since steadily. Our goal is to provide a relaxing atmosphere for our guests who are coming from all over the world; young – middle aged and senior enjoying their stay in our oases to celebrate well-being.
Should you have any questions or you wish to have information about Chiang Mai and its surrounding – our employees are very happy to give you a helping hand and provide you recommendations.Our Reception personal is available for you 24 hours.
Wild Orchid Restaurant
Our restaurant on the upper floor of the reception / lobby serves
Breakfast from 7 am
Dinner last order 10 pm
Room service is available from 7:15 – 22:00 h
There is no additional charge for room service; as well breakfast can be served during the opening hours.
We have over 14 years of experiences in Spa and Wellness – take your time and relax – celebrate well being - Treatments are available between 10.00 - 22.00 h.
You will find details of our Spa treatments later in this guest folder.
Our reception employee will be pleased to give you information about extra available therapies and will take your bookings after you have made your choice of treatment.
Email / Internet
We have free of charge WiFi access in the entire resort, please contact reception for the access code. As well there is a PC station available for free internet access on the upper floor of the reception.
Library is located in the same room as our internet service. There are various books about heath/Wellness related topics, travel, literature and others. Should you wish to remove /borrow a book, please inform the receptions staff, thank you.
Our gym is available free of charge for you. There is a TV and Stereo to make your training on more comfortable.
At our swimming pool are additional blue pool towels available for your convenience - enjoying a refreshing swim. Should you wish any drink or food at the pool deck, please contact the front desk; they will assist you with your order and service.Children: please do not leave children without supervision – the resort is not responsible for any incidents.
Transportation services can be arranged at our reception please let them know what you wish so that they can give you some proposal and arrange booking for you.
Your room phone can be use for out side calls and as well internal connections. There is a chart with details of number and function in your room. The same system can be used for wake up calls
Emergency assistance at night
Contact front desk
Music / DVD films Available
Should you wish to listen to the music in your room, we have a library of music CD’s available, as well a selection of DVD movies are available for your comfort.
We have books, custom’s CD’s, signature cosmetics and health products for sale at the lobby
Due to the health department smoking in closed public area is not allowed – Please be informed that all our rooms are non smoking rooms, should you wish to smoke, please do this out side of your room – thank you very much for your kind understanding.
Chiang Mai has a large number of tourists each year and it is unfortunate that there are some people who would take advantage of a visitor’s vulnerabilities. Therefore, please take extra cautions of the following:
- Strangers who approach you in the streets claiming to have good contacts with jewelry shops offering big discounts. These undesirable people give your description to the shop owner by mobile telephone. It may look all very professional, but the result is big commissions for them and poor quality gems for the buyers.
- Any stranger you may come across in temples or shops who ask for your name and hotel room number.
- For your own protection, please refrain from smoking in bed.
Upon request, our receptionists will call a taxi to our main entrance whenever possible. They will also state your destination to the driver. All Chiang Mai taxis are not meter.
- Always negotiate and confirm the fare prior using the service or only use the taxi recommended by the resort.
- Fasten seat belt at all time while traveling on the vehicle.
- Memorize the driver’s name, identification number and license number as displayed in front of the passenger console.
- Check all belongings before leaving the vehicle.
- Prepare small bank note (10, 20, 50, or 100) to pay for the taxi.
- Read the contract carefully for rental conditions and we highly recommend signing up for the additional insurance.
- Check the conditions of the car prior accepting the car.
- During traveling with car, always fasten seat belt.
- Remember to drive on the left lane.
- Do not leave belongings unattended in the car to prevent the burglar.
- Lock the vehicle at all time.
- When riding with motorcycle, maximize the safety by dressing properly (trousers, shirt) and wear a helmet at all time.
- Do not place personal belongings on the front basket of the motorcycle.
- Remember to drive on the left lane. Never pass on the left side of a car.
- Lock the motorcycle properly at all time.
- Female travelers should avoid wondering around alone in the darkness.
- Always keep handbag close to the body.
- Do not carry too much money. Most shops and restaurants in Chiang Mai accept major credit cards.
- Do not wear too much jewelry.
- Avoid drunk driving.
Fire evacuation procedures
- In case of fire deal “0” to inform the receptionist.
- Assist any person in immediate danger to safety, if it can be done without risking yourself.
- If the fire is small, use a nearby fire extinguisher to control and extinguish the fire.
- Do not fight a fire if the following conditions exist:
- You don't know what's burning.
- The fire is spreading rapidly.
- If the first attempts to put out the fire do not succeed, evacuate the building immediately.
- Upon evacuation of the building, must meet in front of the Resort’s Entrance.
- Never re-enter a building without permission from the fire department.
First aid kit
A first aid kit is available at the front desk. If the condition is serious, the receptionist will provide the medical assistance such as calling for doctor or ambulance.
Local call dial
053 Area Code for Chiangmai
ZZZZZ Receiver number
Long distance call dial
9 For outside call
02 Area Code for Bangkok
ZZZZZ Receiver number
International call dial
The telephone in your room enables the IDD connection (International Direct Dialing), which allow you to make an oversea call.
001, 009 International code from Thailand
AA Country code
XX Destination area code without the “0”
ZZZZZ Receiver number
Sample: 9 001 AA XX ZZZZZZZ
9 001 41 77 234-345
The charge may vary depend on the country’s call charging policy.
Wake up call function
You may either tell the Front Office to give you a wake up call at the desired time or do it manually from your room.
- Pick up the receiver or press “SP-PHONE”
- Dial “ * 7 *”
- Enter desired wake up hour ( 00 - 24 )
- Enter desired wake up minute (00 - 59)
- 2 beeps
- Hang up the receiver
In case the wake time is midnight, the setting is 24.00
Deactivate wake up call function
- Pick up receiver or press “SP – PHON”.
- Dial “# 7 *”
- Enter the desired deactivate hour (00).
- Enter the desired deactivate minute (00).
- 2 beeps.
- Hang up the receiver.
Channel 1 HBO
Channel 2 Discovery Channel
Channel 3 Star Sport
Channel 4 BBC
How to use the TV
- Press the “Power” button (On/Off)
- Press the “Power” button to activate the Power saving mode.
- Press the “Power” button (On/Off) again.
- Press the “Vol◄/ Vol►” button to adjust the volume.
- Press the “P+/ P-” button to switch the channel.
- To view the previous channel press
- Press the “Mute” to temporarily mute the volume…
- Press the “Menu” button then press “P+/ P-” to select a special menu.
9. Press the “Menu” button repeatedly to return to the normal screen.
- Press the “Powerr” or “Stand By” button to turn the power on.
- Switch on the TV change with “AV” button to get the DVD screen.
- When the input is not set to the disc mode. Press the function button repeatedly to display the startup screen.
- Press the “OPEN/ CLOSE” button to open the disc tray.
- Place the disc on the disc tray, label side up.
- Press the “OPEN/ CLOSE “button the close the disc tray. Discs supporting auto start will start to play once you close the disc tray even if you do not press the play button.
- If playback does not start in step 5, press the “PLAY” button
How to use the water boiler
- The kettle should be used exclusively for boiling water, never use it with other liquids or ingredients.
- Always fill the pot between the minimum and maximum level markers. If insufficient water is used, the kettle may switch off, with too much water it may boil over. Always remove the pot when filling it to avoid water dripping into the base.
- Switch it on by pushing down the “On/Off“ button in the handle. The indicator lamp will be illuminated. Once the water has boiled, the “On/Off” switch returns automatically to the off position.
- If the appliance is accidentally switched on when empty, the boil – dry protection will automatically switch it off. Adding water will then cool the boil – dry protection mechanism enabling you to use the kettle as normal.
- Do not remove the pot from its base until it has switch off automatically or you have switched it off yourself first.
- Do not fill the pot higher than the MAX level indicator or boiling water may spray out.
- The kettle may only be used with the accompanying base.
- The cord should be completely unrolled and not left rolled around the base.
How to use the safety box
Available at the reception area
- The pre - settled Hotel code is “0000B”
- With the door open, press the red button located at the back of the door near the button hinge.
- When the orange LED appears key in your PIN (capacity of number from 1 to 8 digits) follow by the “A” or “B” button. 2 beeps should sound to show your success. Be sure to write down the new PIN immediately.
- The safe will now lock when you close the door and turn the knob anti clockwise.
- To open the safe again, key in your new PIN followed by the “A” or “B” button, and turn the knob clockwise.
If the incorrect PIN is used, the safe will not open, 8 beeps will freeze the locking mechanism for a period of 20 seconds, during incorrect PIN for 3 times again will cause the microprocessor refuse to accept for 5 minutes.
How to use the air conditioner
- Press the “Power” button (4) until you hear the beep.
- Press the “▲” button (5) to increase and the”▼” button (3) for decreasing the temperature
- Once the wished temperature is reached, the display (10) will change back to actual room temperature, cooling down until the wished temperature is reached.
- You may choose between automatic (recommended), high, medium and low by pressing the “Fan” button (2).
- You may set a sleep timer by pressing the “Sleep” button (6). Each input on the “Timer” button (7) will increase then the timer by 1 hour (showed number = hours).
Actual room temperature
To change from air-con to fan mode
Temperature decrease (-)
Power on/off button
Temperature increase (+)
Timer, when to shut off (First press Sleep(6)then press Timer(7)
8. Number shown = hours from now
9. Air swing control
10. Change from Auto, Low, Med, High air output